With the rise in the popularity of videos as a medium of teaching, it would be a big mistake not to make educational videos.
These videos are best for delivery methods when teaching others, growing your online business, or building up an online course.
By now, it is clear you need to level up your video-making skills to make it easy for the viewers to learn.
Making good educational videos is easy. All you need is the right tools and an understanding of the know-how template, you will be all set to create effective yet engaging educational videos that will inform and guide your learners.
This blog will help you learn how to make and edit educational videos for school lectures or training at the workplace.
What is an Educational Video?
An educational video seeks to educate people on a specific topic or a collection of topics.
Educational videos range from instructional, how-to, and training videos that focus on teaching a skill.
Using different teaching methodologies and concepts like video learning helps a lot. However, these videos can go beyond skills and teach abstract concepts, theories, and more.
Guide to Making and Editing Educational Videos
1. Plan the Video
- Write a Script: Writing a script will remind you of what you want to say next. Apart from encouraging professionalism, a script will help you retain the video's focus. A word-for-word script is best because it includes everything you want to say. In the end, a script will ensure you cover everything and avoid going off-topic.
- Create a Storyboard: A storyboard is like a camera footage in an educational video. It will help you visualize your shots before shooting this video. These are sketches that are good for live videos. However, when it comes to screencasting, you can consider using screenshots to show your plan for the narration.
In case your video doesn't use the camera video, you only need to assemble the storyboard for the final product.
You might also like:
- What is Mass Communication? Eligibility, Courses, Salary & Jobs.
- What is Digital Painting? Where is it used? Ultimate Beginner’s Guide.
2. Edit Your Video
- Making good educational videos with the right tools is very essential this days, so choose your editor wisely.
3. Record Your Voice-Over
4. Record Your Educational Video
5. Import Other Vital Assets
If you need other supporting visuals or assets like music, screenshots, images, or even videos, it is now time to import them to the media dock.
This is simple. Click on the Import Media button, then navigate to the folder where your media are saved.
6. Share Your Video
- Is Germany the Perfect Place to Study Abroad? Top Reasons Why?
- 49+ Basic & Advance Spring Boot Interview Questions of 2021.
How to Make and Edit Educational Videos? Wrap Up!
Great educational videos improve learners' outcomes. By using video learners all have the opportunity to grab and comprehend information through a medium tailored to their individual understanding.
Creating effective and engaging educational videos is not that hard. You only need proper planning, templates, and a streamlined procedure to help your viewers acquire knowledge with great videos.
I have written this blog for you guys with a lot of . If you share this blog with your friends, then it'll be very helpful for me. Sharing is .
Hello, I am Azad. I'm the man behind Growwpedia. I'm a Blogger, Affiliate Marketer and SEO expert.
Also I'm a student doing my B Tech in Computer Science from Mumbai University. I'm 19 years old guy.